Registration starts from November 5th 2020 until December 27th 2020 at 23.59 WIB
Candidates should pay attention to the following:
- Please use No. Journal/Bill Reff and PIN for online registration in this site: http://pendaftaran.unpad.ac.id
- Keep Journal Number and PIN that you have, because the Journal Number and PIN will be used for the entire selection process (Online Registration, Card Printing Exam Participant and new student registration if accepted). Please note when booking PIN at Bank, you explain the payment mechanism according to level (S2 / S3 / Profession / Specialist) that you choose. Check back the level you chose on the payment receipt from the Bank.
- Errors in purchasing PIN (exchange rate) is the responsibility of the candidates.
- PIN numbers are very confidential and should not be shown to others.
- To accelerate the process of online registration, candidates must have prepared:
- Complete personal data
- Certificate of previous education (Diploma, Transcript, incl. TOEFL / IELTS)
- Summary of research proposal
- Scan a 3×4 color photograph with a maximum size of 100kb and JPG format. Candidates should wear formal dress and poses for academic needs.
- Personal data filling only allowed ONE TIME only, and no editing given once it submitted.
- Online registration’s link here: http://pendaftaran.unpad.ac.id
- Further information:
Kampus Universitas Padjadjaran
Jl. Dipati Ukur No.35 Bandung
Telp. 022-2533737 (Hunting)
Telp. 022-84288866 (Hunting)
Email : email@example.com